Harvest The Fruits Of Healthy Living
Enjoy the full life in nature’s embrace. At La Huerta, farming is more than a weekend hobby; it’s an integral part of the family’s healthy lifestyle. You can count on expert assistance in planning and growing your gardens. La Huerta garden management professionals and horticulturists will provide technical support and conduct seminars to train residents on crop production and processing, organic, farming, hydroponics, composting, and other agricultural practices that can help nurture these gardens to productivity.
- Property perimeter wall for security and privacy
- Centralized, interrelated water system with overhead water tank and deep well
- Wide concrete roads for driving ease
- Landscaped gardens and promenades
- Underground storm drainage system
- Children’s playground and family picnic grove
- Multi-purpose clubhouse with swimming pool
How to get there:
From Batino Exit, head southwest and at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit, then turn right onto Barandal Road and Calamba-Tagaytay Road, continue onto Kay-Anlog Road, straight ahead and proceed onto Brgy. Bubuyan where La Huerta is situated. 25 minutes’ drive in 5.9 km via Calamba-Tagaytay Road and Brgy. Bubuyan.
Exclusive Marketing Arm
ORCHARD PROPERTY MARKETING CORP
Unit 701-708 West Tower Exchange Road, Ortigas, Center Pasig city
638-4268 / 635-4946
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org