PALO ALTO AT THE BOUNDARY OF ANTIPOLO/BARAS AND TANAY LEISURE FARM & RESIDENTIAL RESORT WITH WATER FALLS AND FOREST RESERVES – is today’s biggest developed master planned community along Marcos Hiway (MH: almost twice the above sea level elevation of Tagaytay.)
Cocooned at the boundary of Antipolo, Tanay and Baras and practically a quick drive away from Greater Manila Area.
Lies strategically at the crossroad of major forthcoming infrastracture such as MARILAQUI (Marikina, laguna & quezon.) Highway, the P56-billion Circumferential Rd. 6 project and the P48-billion Laiban Dam in Tanay, rizal. Positioned with the eco-tourism map of the 600km Sierra Madre Trail, the first bio-diversity corridor trail in the country.
PALO ALTO showcases a 78-hectare Forest Reserves; 53-ha. Open Space that features a Sta Lucia Country Club complete with leissure amenities such as 6-lane tenpin bowling alley, gymnasium, swimming pools, basketball & tennis courts; and 17-ha., 73 ha. and 62 ha. Residential, Commercial and Farm Estates.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES:
The Residential Community:
- Landscape Entrance Gate w/ Guard House
- Cementewd Roads, Curbs and Gutters
- Cemented Sidewalks w/ Promenade tress
- Underground Storm Drainage System
- Electrical Facilities
- Concrete Electrical Posts
- Mercury Street Lamps
- Landscaped Garden and Promenades
- Centralized Interrelated Water System
- Overhead Water Tank and Deep Well
- Water falls
THE SPORTS & COUNTRY CLUB:
- Conference and Function Room
- Restaurant, Snack bar & Coffee Shop
- Tenpin Bowling Alley
- Table Tennis
- Showers, Lockers & Dressing Room
- Fitness Gym
- Covered Basketball Court
- Covered Tennis Court
- Swimming Pool
Exclusive Marketing Arm:
MEGAEAST PROPERTIES INC.
Penthouse, Building III, Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall, Cainta, Rizal 1900
+63 02 681-7332, 681-9999
+63 02 681-7467