- Entrance gate and guardhouse
- Basketball court
- Swimming pool
- Children’s playground
- Landscaped open spaces
- Concrete road network
- Concrete sidewalks, curbs and gutters
- Electrical power
- Centralized water system
- Underground drainage system
Welcome to ALMERIA VERDE
Almeria Verde is a flagship and deluxe residential subdivision of Sta. Lucia Land and is few minutes away from major neighboring establishments such as PIMSAT University, NEPO Mall, Dagupan Cathedral, China Bank Dagupan, BPI Dagupan, Doctor Villaflor Memorial Hospital, Dagupan City Hall and Dagupan City Water District and Training Center.
Named after the resort town of Almeria in Spain, Almeria Verde exemplifies the idyllic suburban lifestyle of a riverside community. With spacious lots and elegant home designs to choose from, Almeria Verde offers high-end living in a secure, conveniently-located, self-contained neighborhood in the heart of Pangasinan.
A perfect location to live your dream.
Founded by the Spaniards in the late 1500s, Nandaragupan – “a place where people meet” – was a crossroads where traders went to sell gold from the mountains in exchange for the rich marine resources found in the Lingayen Gulf. Today, this trading center is now the growing city of Dagupan, famed as the country’s bangus capital. But more than a fi shing town, it is now a first class city – a major commercial hub in Northern Luzon with complete educational, medical, shopping and entertainment facilities.
Rising from the fertile Agno River Valley and crisscrossed by rivers, Dagupan City is cooled by sea breezes from the shores of Lingayen Gulf, with its miles of beaches lined with resorts and vacation homes.
How to get there:
• From Cubao ride a bus in Five Star Buss Terminal signboard (Dagupan) going to Dagupan Bus Terminal and then ride a jeep signboard (bolosan/tambac) going to almeria verde right side landmark (PIMSAT College)
• From Baguio ride a bus in SM Baguio Terminal Signboard (Dagupan) going to Dagupan Bus Terminal and then ride a jeep signboard (bolosan/tambac) going to Almeria Verde Right side Landmark (PIMSAT College)