- Property perimeter wall for security and privacy
- Centralized, interrelated water system with overhead water tank and deep well
- Wide concrete roads for driving ease
- Landscaped gardens and promenades
- Underground storm drainage system
- Children’s playground and family picnic grove
- Multi-purpose clubhouse with swimming pool
Welcome to Greenwoods North
An affordable and quality Residential Subdivision Lot located at Bayanihan, Gapan City Nueva Ecija.
Greenwoods North is a prime subdivision neighbor to Gapan City`s modern City Hall right along the “commercial district” of Gapan City, the “Trading Center” of the south western and south eastern towns of Nueva Ecija and the northern town of Bulacan. With its landscaped entrance gate opening right along the bustling Maharlika Highway, the principal arterial network connecting Nueva Ecija to Pampanga, Zambales and the Cagayan Valley. Greenwoods North is extremely accessible from many economic points of Central Luzon. Moreover, the construction of the Olongapo San Fernando-Gapan Road links Gapan and Greenwoods North to the Clark Special Economic Zone and the Subic Bay Freeport Zone.
Greenwoods North – an intelligent choice for a discriminating lifestyle.
How to get there:
From NLEX Balintawak Toll Plaza, Head north on Pan-Philippine Hwy, then take exit 34 toward Balagtas and continue onto Plaridel Bypass Rd, turn right onto Pan-Philippine Hwy, then turn left onto Greenwoods Ave where Greenwoods North is situated. It is approximately 2 hours of drive in 77.4 km via E1/R-8.